In two weeks I’ll be having a very busy week out in the SF Bay Area. If you want to chat about Selenium, track me down.
Sunday, July 15
- Open; I land at 1030 AM
Monday, July 16
- CAST 2012 where I am doing a session first thing in the morning on Lightsabers, Time Machines, & Other Automation Heuristics. I suspect the Time Machines part will go down better with this audience than it has elsewhere.
- I’ll also be on CAST Live at around 7:30 PDT.
Tuesday, July 17
- CAST 2012 again but with nothing to do but make a million tweaks to the tutorial on Wednesday
- In the evening I’ll be speaking at San Jose Selenium on using the BrowserMob proxy to add more punch to your automation in a makes-me-chuckle-named talk; HARdy HAR HAR
Wednesday, July 18
- A full-day tutorial at CAST 2012 on Continuous Delivery
Thursday, July 19
- Day One of Just Enough Python To Be Dangerous up at Agilistry in Pleasanton. There are still spaces available; if you want to learn how to program in a safe environment then this is for you.
- San Francisco Selenium Meetup
Friday, July 20
- Day Two of Just Enough Python To Be Dangerous
- Baseball! Yankees at Oakland